Is there a possibility to have a look in the storage archives, the internal or global database?
Yes, but use this option with care.
+++ EDITING databases can cause storage damages / System will loose warranty and quits SLA +++
1) Download Squirrel: http://squirrel-sql.sourceforge.net/#installation and put into the installation directory of ET-Connector
2) Run the installer by .\jre\bin\java -jar <installerfile.jar>
3) Select the Derby plugin on install
4) Start squirrel
5) Add the Apache Derby driver by adding the server.jar from ./bin directory. The driver prompts the green line, if loaded successfully.
6) Add an alias by simply setting the directory name
7) Connect to alias and view table data